Last updated: July 14, 2020
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Smokin Vapor Destin and JB CURRENT MOTION, LLC, 36150 Emerald Coast Parkway, Suite 105, Destin, FL 32541.
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
* Website refers to Smokin Vapor Destin, accessible from [www.smokinvapordestin.com](www.smokinvapordestin.com)
* Service refers to the Website.
* Country refers to: Florida, United States
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
* Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing
history on that website among its many uses.
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol
address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on
those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect
certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your
mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be
able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: [All About Cookies](https://www.termsfeed.com/blog/cookies/).
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services
available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for
cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
on the Website.
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding
cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our Privacy
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application's push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted
not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for
payment processing, to contact You.
* For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to
* With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
common control with Us.
* With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You
interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see
Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly,
other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,
communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage
Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by
public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment
We will not store or collect Your payment card details. That information is provided directly to Our third-party payment processors whose use of Your
Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure
the secure handling of payment information.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can
request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the
contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions
Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites,
services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email
address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not
permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party's
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By visiting this page on our website:
* By phone number: 850-837-2116